Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

[ActiveX] Licensing a control

Hi every1,

I have a quick question that shouldn`t take long to answer. Ive recently started working with activeX controls for personal use (my homepage). Now, seeing as I dont like paying a large bundel of money to Verisign to authenticate my activex controls, I have decided to simply ask visiters to my site to lower their Internet Explorer security settings.

The problem is, that now my control displays NO information at all. I dont need versign telling people that my control is save, but I would like to be able to place my name somewhere on the security warning:
[b]www24.brinkster.com/phalanx1/NotLicensed.gif[/B]

Is that possible, without resorting to Verisign?

-Thanks-

Comments

• Morpheus747Morpheus747 Member Posts: 4
    Could some1 plz answer my question? I would really appreciate it.

-ThanX-
  • Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

_____ | http://forcoder.org | free ebooks and video tutorials about { Visual Basic, Ruby, C++, Objective-C, Python, Swift, PHP, Perl, C, C#, Java, JavaScript, Scratch, Delphi, R, Go, MATLAB, PL/SQL, Assembly, Visual Basic .NET ABAP, Apex, Lisp, Clojure, Alice, Prolog, Scala, Kotlin, ML, Julia, FoxPro, F#, Erlang, COBOL, VBScript, Rust, Awk, Logo, Bash, Lua, Scheme, Transact-SQL, Ada, Dart, Crystal, D, SAS, Hack, Fortran, LabVIEW } _______