Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

refresh rate in linux

hooverhoover Member Posts: 2
i facing a problems which is when i change my monitor with another monitor in my linux7.3 as weel as mandarake 8.2.. it cannot display because of the refresh rate problems.. it is any way to change the refresh rate so that i cannot use other monitor to view my linus GUI?

Comments

• jeweljewel Member Posts: 52
    : i facing a problems which is when i change my monitor with another monitor in my linux7.3 as weel as mandarake 8.2.. it cannot display because of the refresh rate problems.. it is any way to change the refresh rate so that i cannot use other monitor to view my linus GUI?
    :

yes, type xf86config - quite easy actually, but its text based so it might look a little scary to a new user

Good luck :)

• Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,624 ✭✭

___ < http://forcoder.org /> free video tutorials and ebooks about ( Objective-C Visual Basic R Visual Basic .NET Ruby C JavaScript PHP MATLAB Go Perl C# PL/SQL Swift C++ Assembly Java Python Scratch Delphi Bash Crystal ABAP Julia Clojure Scala Hack Lua Fortran Logo Awk SAS FoxPro ML Scheme Rust Lisp Transact-SQL COBOL F# Erlang D Alice VBScript LabVIEW Prolog Apex Dart Kotlin Ada ) ________