Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

rgb to hsi

hi, i got some problem, hope somebody could help me. After converting rgb to hsi how do i display the new image in hsi.

Comments

• TomyTomy Member Posts: 35
    >> hi, i got some problem, hope somebody could help me. After converting rgb to hsi how do i display the new image in hsi.

by converting it back. currently, the only graphic standards under windows are 8bit pallette mode and 16, 24 & 32 bit RGB

you could write a routine that converts the HSI on the fly when painting the window
  • Justin BibJustin Bib USAMember Posts: 0

________ { http://forcoder.org } free ebooks and video tutorials about || Swift, JavaScript, Python, Objective-C, Assembly, R, C, PL/SQL, Visual Basic .NET, Visual Basic, PHP, MATLAB, C#, Scratch, C++, Go, Java, Delphi, Ruby, Perl Rust, F#, ABAP, Bash, FoxPro, SAS, COBOL, VBScript, Dart, Transact-SQL, D, Scheme, Apex, Erlang, LabVIEW, Hack, Prolog, Scala, Kotlin, Lua, Ada, Clojure, Fortran, Logo, Alice, Awk, Crystal, Lisp, ML, Julia || ______________