Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

hi.. im new

xlordtxlordt Member Posts: 2
im new to c programming.. and i want to try to creat a simple
shell program... can anyone help me do this..
the only thing that i ever created was.. a calculater.. so can anyone help me

Comments

• dhavalbhdhavalbh Member Posts: 1
    : im new to c programming.. and i want to try to creat a simple
    : shell program... can anyone help me do this..
    : the only thing that i ever created was.. a calculater.. so can anyone help me
    :

Hi,
    Dhaval Here
    Do you preffer a book like Programming in C,Working with C by Y.P. Kanitakar, if no pls. say it so nice for Begginer programmer if you are some know programminging in C pls Refer Lets C..Y.P.Kanitker
    if you gotta book free.. logon to wrox.com or worxbase.com

Any difficulty reply me...
    Love,
    Dhaval Bhavsar

• Troll_KingTroll_King Member Posts: 3
    : im new to c programming.. and i want to try to creat a simple
    : shell program... can anyone help me do this..
    : the only thing that i ever created was.. a calculater.. so can anyone help me
    :

Do you mean that you want to write shell scripts? I'd use the bash shell. Write the script in an editor like emacs. If on the other hand, you want to write your own shell, than you will have to study the Linux system calls.

• Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,496 ✭✭

( http://forcoder.org ) free ebooks and video tutorials about < Python Visual Basic C# JavaScript MATLAB PL/SQL Assembly Delphi C Ruby R Visual Basic .NET Go PHP Swift Perl C++ Objective-C Scratch Java Bash Clojure Scheme Scala ABAP COBOL Erlang Logo FoxPro Crystal SAS ML Lisp Lua Hack Prolog Transact-SQL Rust Fortran Apex Kotlin Alice LabVIEW Julia Awk D F# Ada VBScript Dart /> _________