Guestbook - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Guestbook

DariusDarius Posts: 1,666Member
As on the personal page it says you can't post a guestbook entry to your own guestbook, I'm assuming it is a bug that you very well can simply by going to "Read All" and then posting the message.

"We can't do nothing and think someone else will make it right."
-Kyoto Now, Bad Religion

Comments

• bikibiki Posts: 492Member
    [green]Well, I very much wanted to post this too! I guess I didn't cos Tore would've thought I'm trying to bring down his site or something....I see he asn't replied to this so far...:) Absolutely no offence meant ! I think Tore is great to have started this site and have promoted it so much ! And Darius, your site is still listed last...fix it man ! You'll definitley get more hits...and a better chance...:) what say !

I think in the (way-way) past, I've given sweet ol' Tore so many suggestions, but I guess "he-too-busy-man" to implement 'em all...anyway....

[b]Darius[/b] ! Don't leave this board ! All of us need more ppl like you !
    [/green]
    [size=2][red]

[b]Bikram[/b][/red]
    [blue]http://www.geocities.com/nv5050[/blue]
    [red]**************************************[/red][/size]

• WEBMASTERWEBMASTER Posts: 549Member
    Sorry for the delay in replying

The guestbook is a one-way commincation forum, intended for comments by users/guests visiting your site and not for the guestbook owners to post in.

A personal diray/Blogg is planned for your self to write content for the visitors to read.

[blue][italic][b]/WEBMASTER[/b][/italic][/blue]

• WEBMASTERWEBMASTER Posts: 549Member
    Did I miss something? what's going on?

[blue][italic][b]/WEBMASTER[/b][/italic][/blue]

• bikibiki Posts: 492Member
    : Did I miss something? what's going on?
    :
    [green]
    No, not really. There was(is?) a small bug in the Guestbook module.
    [/green]
    [size=2][red]

[b]Bikram[/b][/red]
    [blue]http://www.geocities.com/nv5050[/blue]
    [red]**************************************[/red][/size]