Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Listbox

hofadommahofadomma Member Posts: 28
If you have a listbox displaying.... c:programsfile.txt
or something thing like that, How can you save that file to a user defined directory. Thanks

Comments

• KDivad LeahcimKDivad Leahcim Member Posts: 3,948
    : If you have a listbox displaying.... c:programsfile.txt
    : or something thing like that, How can you save that file to a user defined directory. Thanks
    :

Save it or copy it?

FileCopy "source file", "destination file"
  • hofadommahofadomma Member Posts: 28
    : : If you have a listbox displaying.... c:programsfile.txt
    : : or something thing like that, How can you save that file to a user defined directory. Thanks
    : :
    :
    : Save it or copy it?
    :
    : FileCopy "source file", "destination file"
    :

Ummm, basically, it's a download folder I'm monitoring, and if a file appears, the file shows up in the listbox,, like this...

file.txt added

Now, what I want to do, is copy this file to another directory as soon as it appears in the list box, and then clear the list box, so whenever something shows up, the program copys it right away. Could you also give me the command to move. Thank you, I hope this helps illustrate what I want to do.

Hofa
  • Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

< http://forcoder.org /> free video tutorials and ebooks about | Go Swift Python R PHP Scratch MATLAB Objective-C C++ Visual Basic .NET JavaScript PL/SQL Ruby Visual Basic Delphi Perl C# Java C Assembly Awk Erlang Lua COBOL Scheme SAS ABAP Rust Lisp FoxPro F# D Kotlin Dart Logo Ada ML Scala Prolog VBScript Clojure Fortran Julia LabVIEW Alice Bash Crystal Apex Transact-SQL Hack | _