Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

do.. while loop problem

stouffstouff Member Posts: 1
Hi I'm currently having a problem with a program that searches through a text file, reading through this file and searching for certain things within this text file. At a certain point in the program, it stops, not with an error it just pauses. I've checked out the value of the variables contained within the loop and for the stream reader i am using the peek method and this is what i get for the value that this method returns:

m_inputStream.Peek() error: evaluation of function 'm_inputStream.Peek' cannot take place because the thread is at a location at which function evaluation is not possible

if anyone has any idea of what is going wrong here I would be grateful for your advice.
Thanks.

Comments

• Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

_________ || http://forcoder.org || free video tutorials and ebooks about \ C++, Objective-C, Java, Visual Basic .NET, Swift, Scratch, PHP, Visual Basic, Delphi, C, Perl, JavaScript, Go, MATLAB, Assembly, PL/SQL, Python, Ruby, R, C# ML, Ada, Crystal, Fortran, Logo, D, Erlang, FoxPro, SAS, Awk, VBScript, Rust, ABAP, Transact-SQL, Kotlin, Prolog, Lisp, Julia, F#, Dart, Lua, Clojure, Hack, Bash, Scala, COBOL, Scheme, LabVIEW, Alice, Apex \ ___________