Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

PLEASE HELP!!!!!! Can't find the problem, compiler bug?

ezequieldelucaezequieldeluca Member Posts: 3
Hi people,
well, I've been making a basic CD library eith Pascal 7.0 and can't get my REMOVE and ORDENATION procedures right... They have similar structure, and when I call any of them they just end up EMPTYING my library storage file... They SHOULD basically copy the file into an auxiliar file (making the right changes, of course) and then copy the changed file back into the original one...I can't see any logical mistake and nor syntax (it's compiling), I think it might be a compiler bug... If anyone now of a well known bug or has any idea please contact me (I can send ya the source code), I REALLY need help with this...
Thanks for your attention people,
Ezequiel

Comments

• Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,496 ✭✭

// http://forcoder.org // free video tutorials and ebooks about ( Visual Basic .NET, Perl, R, C, Java, Go, Visual Basic, JavaScript, Assembly, Python, Ruby, Swift, C++, C#, PHP, PL/SQL, Scratch, MATLAB, Objective-C, Delphi Logo, Fortran, FoxPro, Ada, F#, LabVIEW, COBOL, Rust, Apex, Lua, Julia, ABAP, Bash, Alice, Transact-SQL, Kotlin, Lisp, D, SAS, Scheme, ML, Dart, Hack, Scala, Crystal, VBScript, Awk, Clojure, Prolog, Erlang ) ___