Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Getting started......

Hey best Regards..
I have a problem i would like to make a kind of intelligent map, but i don't know anything about graphics.
I would like to know, how can I start in graphics, mainly in processing a map, it means that when y click somewhere on the map the PC has to give the direction, street, cp, etc....

any help will be helpfull.

my best regards

Comments

• Josh CodeJosh Code Member Posts: 675
    : Hey best Regards..
    : I have a problem i would like to make a kind of intelligent map, but i don't know anything about graphics.
    : I would like to know, how can I start in graphics, mainly in processing a map, it means that when y click somewhere on the map the PC has to give the direction, street, cp, etc....
    :
    :
    : any help will be helpfull.
    :
    : my best regards
    :

You will probably need a database containing that information(ie. street...) for different areas(rectangles) of the map. When you click the map, the areas would be searched, and once a rectangle is found that would be around the clicked point, the rest of the information for that record could be outputted to the screen to show the user.

• Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

< http://forcoder.org /> free video tutorials and ebooks about { Ruby, Assembly, PL/SQL, PHP, Swift, Java, Python, C++, Visual Basic, C, Scratch, Visual Basic .NET, C#, JavaScript, Perl, Delphi, R, Objective-C, MATLAB, Go Lisp, Bash, Scheme, ML, VBScript, Crystal, Transact-SQL, Erlang, Hack, Fortran, Awk, Alice, ABAP, Kotlin, Lua, Dart, FoxPro, Clojure, LabVIEW, Logo, Julia, COBOL, D, F#, Ada, Rust, Prolog, SAS, Scala, Apex } _