How do I import/export csv, txt, ext files from palm - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

How do I import/export csv, txt, ext files from palm

Bob JrBob Jr Posts: 6Member
I would like to know how to use spreadsheets on my palm. then I would like to know how to export and import the files when working from pc to palm and vise versa.

1. do I need a spreadsheet software
A) will this be compatable with excell

Thanks for any information
Bob

Comments

• Cerber4sCerber4s Posts: 3Member
    : I would like to know how to use spreadsheets on my palm. then I would like to know how to export and import the files when working from pc to palm and vise versa.
    :
    : 1. do I need a spreadsheet software
    : A) will this be compatable with excell
    :
    : Thanks for any information
    : Bob
    :

I've got the same sort of thing over here, I need to know how to send and recieve files with a palmtop(not HotSync!). So if you know anything, please let me know :)

Thanks _KeviN-

• BoddocBoddoc Posts: 2Member
    : : I would like to know how to use spreadsheets on my palm. then I would like to know how to export and import the files when working from pc to palm and vise versa.
    : :
    : : 1. do I need a spreadsheet software
    : : A) will this be compatable with excell
    : : Thanks for any information
    : : Bob
    :
    : I've got the same sort of thing over here, I need to know how to send and recieve files with a palmtop(not HotSync!). So if you know anything, please let me know :)

:
    : Thanks _KeviN-
    :
    : I export files out of palm w/ old version of HanDBase using their command lines codes (also available in new version) and some simple VB batch files...pretty smooth...import into excel or access once I have them out.
    Judi

• maclingomaclingo Posts: 1Member

: : I export files out of palm w/ old version of HanDBase using their command lines codes (also available in new version) and some simple VB batch files...pretty smooth...import into excel or access once I have them out.
    : Judi

Judi,
    These "command lines codes" from HanDBase, how do you use them? I have HanDBase but find no references to them.
    Mac