Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Dynamic data fields

I have a SQL server running as the backend. I am using asp pages to enter and display all information. But I am having a problem with some dynamic attributes. Here are the basic details.

1. I have several fields that are consistant on all employees. These are no problem.
2. I have about 8 fields that are not used with every employee. Some employees have a nextel 2 way radio and I need the ID number. But some employees have a mobile number and no nextel. Some have a pager but most don't.
3. I only want to store the data when it is relevant to the employee. SO I used dynamic attributes within SQL.
4. Here is the problem. I can display the data once it is entered. But I can't seem to create the dynamic fields within the data entry pages.

Could someone please help me?