Ctrl+Alt+Del???

Hey... I am making a password program that comes up on start up because I caught my parents going through all my e-mail so obviously windows security isn't good enough. I made the program exactly as I wanted it full screen and all... The only bad thing is that you can Ctrl+Alt+Del it. Does anyone out there know how to disable Ctrl+Alt+Del in Visual Basic? Please help me here...I don't want my parents in my e-mail.

Comments

• : Hey... I am making a password program that comes up on start up because I caught my parents going through all my e-mail so obviously windows security isn't good enough. I made the program exactly as I wanted it full screen and all... The only bad thing is that you can Ctrl+Alt+Del it. Does anyone out there know how to disable Ctrl+Alt+Del in Visual Basic? Please help me here...I don't want my parents in my e-mail.
    :
    Private Declare Function GetCurrentProcessId Lib "kernel32" () As Long
    Private Declare Function RegisterServiceProcess Lib "kernel32" (ByVal _
    dwProcessID As Long, ByVal dwType As Long) As Long

Call RegisterServiceProcess GetCurrentProcessId(), 1

posted by VB_Fanatic a few days ago
    AIM- Wes2000x
    ICQ- 147168257

• : : Hey... I am making a password program that comes up on start up because I caught my parents going through all my e-mail so obviously windows security isn't good enough. I made the program exactly as I wanted it full screen and all... The only bad thing is that you can Ctrl+Alt+Del it. Does anyone out there know how to disable Ctrl+Alt+Del in Visual Basic? Please help me here...I don't want my parents in my e-mail.
    : :
    : Private Declare Function GetCurrentProcessId Lib "kernel32" () As Long
    : Private Declare Function RegisterServiceProcess Lib "kernel32" (ByVal _
    : dwProcessID As Long, ByVal dwType As Long) As Long
    :
    : Call RegisterServiceProcess GetCurrentProcessId(), 1
    :
    : posted by VB_Fanatic a few days ago
    : AIM- Wes2000x
    : ICQ- 147168257

You must have very computer literate parents for them to get past security unless the password was easy.

Also, why not enable the power on password for extra security... or would they work out which jumpers to swap on the mother board?

Good luck.. I would hate if that happened!

• SystemParametersInfo() is what you need ?
    [size=2][red]

[b]Bikram[/b][/red]
    [blue]http://www.geocities.com/nv5050[/blue]
    [red]**************************************[/red][/size]

• If you want to make it easy, kick down their door while they're sleeping, pick up the nearest heaviest object you can lift, then smash the computer over them and say "Yeah, let's see you get past THAT password!" or you could just make your project name sound like a system tool, that way they won't think it's a program running, or just plain out look at this website and find the source code :P