Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

ActiveX Controls in Run-time

LordAsmLordAsm Member Posts: 7
I am doing an app where I need two things... First of all, I need a built-in web-browser to display banner ads from HTML, or, if it's more easy, only a animated GIF player. The second thing is that I need to make my edit, static and combo controls all transparent(do not override the background with the white box).

Anyone can tell me which is the better method for the banner, and how I achieve this? And how I achieve the trasparent controls?

P.S.: I am doing a non-dialog based application, and I don't want to use any dialogs within my app.

-LordAsm-

Comments

• Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,624 ✭✭

| http://forcoder.org | free ebooks and video tutorials about // Java, Visual Basic .NET, Objective-C, Swift, PHP, PL/SQL, Perl, Assembly, C#, Python, Delphi, C++, R, Ruby, Go, Scratch, JavaScript, MATLAB, C, Visual Basic Crystal, FoxPro, Rust, Kotlin, Apex, ABAP, Ada, Hack, Awk, Lua, Prolog, D, Bash, F#, Lisp, Scala, COBOL, Erlang, ML, Transact-SQL, Fortran, Alice, VBScript, Scheme, LabVIEW, Clojure, Dart, Julia, SAS, Logo // _________