Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

password autosave prevention

I want my asp login page to be guarded so that even if the user selects the option of "autosaving" the password, no prior password entered will be remembered (pop up) when he/she logs in again - is it possible? many thanks

Comments

• iDaZeiDaZe Member Posts: 464
    : I want my asp login page to be guarded so that even if the user selects the option of "autosaving" the password, no prior password entered will be remembered (pop up) when he/she logs in again - is it possible? many thanks
    :

I'm not sure about the 'server popup' password screens with the checkbox (don't think it's possible though), but I believe that passwords are remembered based on the name of the object. If you give this object a unique name on every view, maybe it won't remember the password. At least the "autocomplete" function will not work, so maybe remember-pass wont either.

To make it easy to access, you could use something like this.

[code]

[/code]

something like that, I hope the idea is clear ... and I hope it works ;-)
  • echanechan Member Posts: 2
    I found that what I was looking for was to set the property "autocomplete" for INPUT to be off so I really made a mountain of a molehill...thanks for the help though - appreciate it
  • Justin BibJustin Bib USAMember Posts: 0

_ \ http://forcoder.org \ free ebooks and video tutorials about ( Swift, Go, Scratch, C#, R, Objective-C, PHP, C, Assembly, Delphi, Python, JavaScript, C++, Perl, Ruby, Visual Basic, Visual Basic .NET, MATLAB, PL/SQL, Java Rust, ML, LabVIEW, VBScript, Transact-SQL, Lua, Hack, Alice, Apex, Fortran, Dart, Erlang, Scheme, Clojure, F#, COBOL, Ada, Scala, Prolog, Bash, Awk, SAS, Lisp, ABAP, Kotlin, Crystal, Julia, D, Logo, FoxPro ) _____________