Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

About graphics programming in c++ (Under linux)

Hello i want to know how to use graphics facility in linux c++ programming what are the header files required and what are the paths to include in our programm if any one suggests me i am really thankfull to such people.

Comments

• Null and VoidNull and Void Member Posts: 1,202
    I'd suggest you go with SDL (see libsdl.org), or something similar. SDL handles input, window creation, threading, audio, and 2D graphics. SDL can also be used to setup the window for OpenGL (2D/3D graphics) instead of its own 2D graphics library.
  • Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,496 ✭✭

_ { http://forcoder.org } free video tutorials and ebooks about { Scratch, R, C, Swift, Perl, Python, C#, Java, Assembly, C++, Ruby, PL/SQL, MATLAB, Delphi, Visual Basic, JavaScript, Objective-C, Go, Visual Basic .NET, PHP SAS, Crystal, VBScript, Logo, Clojure, FoxPro, Fortran, ABAP, Ada, Scheme, Hack, ML, Alice, Rust, LabVIEW, Dart, Apex, Transact-SQL, F#, Kotlin, Awk, Lisp, COBOL, Bash, Prolog, Erlang, D, Julia, Scala, Lua } _________