Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Super Duper Urgent Help Needed!

neon_lightbulbneon_lightbulb Member Posts: 1
I am busy...or rather attempting to write a program for an imaginary business...it's a school project. It's basically a party planner, which includes a database of customers (debtors and creditors) that must update automatically when someone pays there account..blah, blah,blah. But the problem is this - I need graphics - preferably the source code and all. I have themes such as weddings, halloween, christmas. Any help with finding useful graphics or maybe even help with the programming would be really appreciated! Thanx.

Comments

• Justin BibJustin Bib USAMember Posts: 0

\ http://forcoder.org \ free video tutorials and ebooks about || MATLAB PL/SQL PHP C# Ruby Objective-C Swift Python Visual Basic Delphi Visual Basic .NET C Go R Assembly JavaScript Java C++ Perl Scratch Logo FoxPro Julia Rust Clojure Scala Apex ML LabVIEW Crystal SAS F# Alice Hack Prolog Lisp Lua Awk COBOL Fortran Ada Kotlin Scheme VBScript Bash Erlang Dart Transact-SQL D ABAP || ____________