A little suggestion - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

A little suggestion

bikibiki Posts: 492Member
[green]I don't know how many of your users are from North America/Europe/Asia etc. Since these places use different date formats, it can becoming confusing sometimes to understand the date! For example, [red][b]2002-03-08[/b][/red] ! Thats a new format that one rarely sees! Which is the month and which is the day !!! Why not use [red][b]"2000-Mar-08"[/b][/red] instead ??[/green]
[red][b]--------Bikram--------[/b][/red]

Comments

• WEBMASTERWEBMASTER Posts: 549Member
    I am aware of the date problem , but in the message lists , I want to keep the 2002-03-08 format to save valuable space. The format is european style (the one I think should be the standard) year-month-date.

But if you open a message you will see the date in this format "July 26, 2002 " and I think that should be understandably by everyone.

[blue][italic][b]/WEBMASTER[/b][/italic][/blue]