Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Textbox

hwatsonhwatson Member Posts: 1
Hi everybody,
My problem is I have a textbox that is going to be used to input a price and I only to allow the user to enter numbers and a decimal. Also, I want the user to only be able to enter 2 numbers after the decimal. Could someone PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• JohnCuJohnCu Member Posts: 5
    : Hi everybody,
    : My problem is I have a textbox that is going to be used to input a price and I only to allow the user to enter numbers and a decimal. Also, I want the user to only be able to enter 2 numbers after the decimal. Could someone PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :
    My short answer would be use the Masked Edit Textbox control. Its an old VB6 control and you can still use them in .Net
  • Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

______ | http://forcoder.org | free video tutorials and ebooks about | Python, C#, Objective-C, Delphi, Visual Basic, Swift, Ruby, MATLAB, PHP, Go, Visual Basic .NET, Assembly, Perl, PL/SQL, JavaScript, Java, C, C++, Scratch, R Lua, Hack, COBOL, Prolog, Scheme, LabVIEW, Ada, Awk, Transact-SQL, Alice, FoxPro, D, Scala, F#, Erlang, Julia, ML, Dart, VBScript, Kotlin, ABAP, Crystal, Logo, Rust, Apex, Clojure, Lisp, Fortran, Bash, SAS | ______