Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Calling VB6 DLL from VB.NET

dhanukadhanuka Member Posts: 5
I have a VB6 DLL project, which has a bunch of forms, bas modules and Class module files. I am able to add a reference to the dll from the VB.NET project and create an instance of the class module files in the .NET environment, but it wont let me have an instance of the bas modules or frms from the dll.
How can I call the functions from the forms or bas module files ??
I looked in to my objedt browser in VB6 application and found that the bas modules and form classes are defined private.. is that the problem.. if yes then how can i change them to public.. I could not find any way to change them to public...
I would appreciate any help with this issue...

thanks,
Vishal

Comments

• Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,496 ✭✭

___ \ http://forcoder.org \ free ebooks and video tutorials about | Perl, C#, Visual Basic, R, Go, C, MATLAB, Assembly, Scratch, Objective-C, Java, C++, Delphi, JavaScript, Swift, Ruby, PL/SQL, PHP, Visual Basic .NET, Python VBScript, D, Transact-SQL, Julia, Apex, Fortran, LabVIEW, Scheme, Alice, F#, Awk, Prolog, Lua, Lisp, FoxPro, Bash, Scala, Rust, COBOL, Erlang, SAS, ML, Hack, ABAP, Logo, Ada, Kotlin, Clojure, Crystal, Dart | ___