Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Help! me please about windows forms

comptpcomptp Member Posts: 1
I'm have some problem about 2 windows form if i'm want create 2 forms and this first form have a 2 object first object is textbox and second object is button now my problem if key data to textbox and submit button can open new windows name for programs same as to key on textbox in first form
example : if key "SubForms" and submit button programs open new windows (programs name is "SubForms")
PS: now i'm try a programming because textbox datatype is string and if open form in command ex: Dim NewForms As New Windows.Forms() and NewForms.show() is can not work

Comments

• RSlaydenRSlayden Member Posts: 22
    : I'm have some problem about 2 windows form if i'm want create 2 forms and this first form have a 2 object first object is textbox and second object is button now my problem if key data to textbox and submit button can open new windows name for programs same as to key on textbox in first form
    : example : if key "SubForms" and submit button programs open new windows (programs name is "SubForms")
    : PS: now i'm try a programming because textbox datatype is string and if open form in command ex: Dim NewForms As New Windows.Forms() and NewForms.show() is can not work
    :

I don't know if I understand exactly what you want. I think you want a window with a textbox and a button. Clicking the button takes the text from the textbox and uses it as the title of a different window. If that's what you want it is easy. In the Button's OnClick use this type of code:

Dim frmSecondWindow as New Form()
    frmSecondWindow.Text = TextBox1.Text
    frmSecondWindow.Show()

• Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

_________ // http://forcoder.org // free ebooks and video tutorials about ( PHP, Visual Basic, C++, Python, Ruby, Go, Visual Basic .NET, Scratch, C#, Java, Swift, PL/SQL, MATLAB, R, Delphi, Perl, Assembly, JavaScript, C, Objective-C Ada, LabVIEW, Rust, Fortran, D, SAS, COBOL, Julia, Kotlin, Bash, Crystal, ML, F#, Clojure, Scala, Prolog, Alice, VBScript, Awk, Lua, Apex, Logo, FoxPro, Erlang, Transact-SQL, Lisp, Scheme, ABAP, Hack, Dart ) _________