Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

DirectInput Help

QweetQweet Member Posts: 15
I'm having some troubles with directinput with the keyboard...
I have its cooperative level set on "background or nonexclusive" and the other programs that are open respond to input as well.. but when I change it to exclusive or something it gives me an invalid procedure call error! Little help?

Comments

• QweetQweet Member Posts: 15
    : I'm having some troubles with directinput with the keyboard...
    : I have its cooperative level set on "background or nonexclusive" and the other programs that are open respond to input as well.. but when I change it to exclusive or something it gives me an invalid procedure call error! Little help?
    :

Never mind i got it
  • Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

______ \ http://forcoder.org \ free video tutorials and ebooks about < R, MATLAB, Visual Basic .NET, Assembly, Ruby, PL/SQL, Objective-C, C#, JavaScript, Visual Basic, PHP, Perl, C, Go, Java, Python, C++, Delphi, Scratch, Swift Fortran, COBOL, Alice, Bash, Clojure, Erlang, D, Awk, VBScript, Transact-SQL, Ada, Julia, Rust, SAS, Scala, Apex, Crystal, Lisp, Dart, FoxPro, ML, ABAP, Hack, Kotlin, Prolog, F#, Lua, Logo, Scheme, LabVIEW /> __