Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Not Showing in my browser !!!

marvintechmarvintech Member Posts: 1
I am new to PHP. I have tried to ftp my PHP code to my site, but when I view the page nothing shows. Basically, the code should work when you click on a link on my main page. Why does this not work? The servers that my site is being hosted by is supposed to have PHP capabilities because one of our programs that we use at work is programmed using PHP. Why will my PHP not show in the browser?

Comments

• SouldrinkerSouldrinker Member Posts: 143
    just try this simple code-snip to test if php works right on the server

<?php

phpinfo();

?>

if something shows, PHP works and you have to correct your code. Maybe the server you are running at, has disabled PHP warning messages - so if some error is there, nothing will be displayed but the processing of the script will abort.

If nothing works, just try to play with the file-formats, so you can try .php, .php3 or maybe .php4.

If still nothing shows up after all theese experiments contact me via eMail and I could try to give you further assistance: sebastian.mohrenstecher@net-allies.de

best regards,

sebastian mohrenstecher
    executive secretary
    net::allies

www.net-allies.de
    info@net-allies.de

• Justin BibJustin Bib USAMember Posts: 0

____ < http://forcoder.org /> free video tutorials and ebooks about || R Python PL/SQL Visual Basic Go PHP C Ruby MATLAB JavaScript C# C++ Perl Java Delphi Objective-C Scratch Assembly Visual Basic .NET Swift VBScript Prolog Dart SAS Julia Rust Scala Logo Lisp Bash FoxPro ABAP ML Lua D Apex Kotlin Crystal Transact-SQL LabVIEW Scheme Awk Ada COBOL Erlang Fortran F# Hack Clojure Alice ||