ASP Error - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

ASP Error

lialia Posts: 6Member
hello all...
i've create a website using dreamweaver MX in *.asp format.
but when i want to preview in the IE 5.0, as my pc is the localhost but this message was appear.

HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error
Internet Information Services

Technical Information (for support personnel)
Error Type:
Active Server Pages, ASP 0221 (0x80004005)
The specified 'Page Language="VB" ContentType="text/html" ResponseEncoding="iso-8859-1" ' option is unknown or invalid.
/cuba.asp, line 1

i have install IIS 5.0 that come along with my Windows 2000 Pro.

FYI, sometimes just *.html can be preview. but i have no problem with outside website.

to al of you guys... please help me!

thank you.

regards, lia

Comments

• gigsvoogigsvoo Posts: 328Member
    : HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error
    : Internet Information Services
    :
    : Technical Information (for support personnel)
    : Error Type:
    : Active Server Pages, ASP 0221 (0x80004005)
    : The specified 'Page Language="VB" ContentType="text/html" ResponseEncoding="iso-8859-1" ' option is unknown or invalid.
    : /cuba.asp, line 1

The problem here should be the first line header file as above. Try to remove the 'Page Language...' and just put 'Page Language = "VBScript"' I would prefer to use Visual Studio InterDev to develop ASP pages. Have not tried using Macromedia MX yet, no comments on that.

[size=2]Neo Gigs[/size]
    [color=blue]http://communities.msn.com.my/VisualBasicwithNeo[/color]