Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Printing

ParadigmParadigm Member Posts: 77
Hi all,

Is there any way i can get as direct print out from DBGrid and StringGrid? Is there any functions in Delphi to do this? That is "What you see is what you get". I wanted to print out the same information as soon inside the DBGrid and StringGrid.

Thanks all for your reply and help. GOD Bless you all.

Regards

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Member Posts: 6,349
    : Hi all,
    :
    : Is there any way i can get as direct print out from DBGrid and StringGrid? Is there any functions in Delphi to do this? That is "What you see is what you get". I wanted to print out the same information as soon inside the DBGrid and StringGrid.
    :
    : Thanks all for your reply and help. GOD Bless you all.
    :
    : Regards
    :
    You can simply copy the contents of a canvas (as long as the component has a canvas) to the canvas of the printer object (see TPrinter in the help files).
  • Justin BibJustin Bib USAMember Posts: 0

_________ ( http://forcoder.org ) free ebooks and video tutorials about < R Python PHP Objective-C Visual Basic Perl Java Visual Basic .NET C Scratch C# Go Swift JavaScript C++ Ruby Assembly Delphi MATLAB PL/SQL Fortran D Lua VBScript Erlang Awk Kotlin Crystal SAS Clojure F# Bash Apex Hack Ada Lisp FoxPro ABAP Scheme Logo ML Dart COBOL Julia LabVIEW Scala Rust Transact-SQL Alice Prolog /> _____________