Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

MDI question...

NinkazuNinkazu Member Posts: 13
I'm programming an editor for an rpg I'm making and I need the child window of my MDI program to switch between different editor dialogs I've made. Is this possible? If it isn't, will you please tell me how to make many different child window types so I can still obtain my goal?

Thanks in advance,
~Ninkazu

Comments

• NinkazuNinkazu Member Posts: 13
    If I wasn't making much sense in my first post, please forgive me, it was 1 in the morning. But really, I have an MDI program that has a CFormView instead of CView since all of my editors are dialogs.

Now what I need to do is when I go to "File -> New -> NPC" so open up the IDD_NPC dialog in the new child window. I've searched all previous posts and this particular problem was not asked or solved.

Please help,
    ~Ninkazu
  • Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

____ < http://forcoder.org /> free ebooks and video tutorials about // Visual Basic, Scratch, Assembly, Java, C#, C, PHP, C++, Visual Basic .NET, Perl, Objective-C, Python, JavaScript, Ruby, Delphi, PL/SQL, R, MATLAB, Go, Swift Lua, Clojure, Hack, VBScript, Crystal, Logo, Prolog, Julia, SAS, Erlang, Dart, Alice, ABAP, Scala, Apex, Fortran, Scheme, Bash, COBOL, Rust, Awk, Ada, Kotlin, D, F#, LabVIEW, ML, Transact-SQL, FoxPro, Lisp // ______