Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Printing a logo (bmp, gif) or disabling printer trays

Verticle SmileVerticle Smile Member Posts: 14
I have a program that will not print to the letterhead tray, it will print to all other trays except letter. I am using VB6. I have tried selecting the tray in the page setup and i have tried referring to the tray in code. how can i disable all trays except the letterhead tray, or how can i print a picture for the logo in place of letterhead. The program takes info from the user and prints it like a form letter. i am using printer.print to print the text, how can i print a picture at the top. I am very new to this and do not know anything about printing pictures. thanks in advance.

Comments

• KDivad LeahcimKDivad Leahcim Member Posts: 3,948
    : I have a program that will not print to the letterhead tray, it will print to all other trays except letter. I am using VB6. I have tried selecting the tray in the page setup and i have tried referring to the tray in code. how can i disable all trays except the letterhead tray, or how can i print a picture for the logo in place of letterhead. The program takes info from the user and prints it like a form letter. i am using printer.print to print the text, how can i print a picture at the top. I am very new to this and do not know anything about printing pictures. thanks in advance.
    :

Look up the syntax for .PaintPicture. It will be something like this:
    [code]
    Printer.PaintPicture Picture1.Picture, x, y
    [/code]
    Or you can print a picture without previously having it in a picbox:
    [code]
    Printer.PaintPicture LoadPicture("C:WindowsClouds.bmp"), x, y
    [/code]
  • Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,624 ✭✭

_____ || http://forcoder.org || free ebooks and video tutorials about || PHP, Assembly, Visual Basic, Ruby, Scratch, Delphi, MATLAB, Go, Swift, Visual Basic .NET, Objective-C, Python, C, C#, C++, Perl, Java, JavaScript, R, PL/SQL Kotlin, D, Prolog, Awk, Erlang, Julia, Fortran, F#, Clojure, VBScript, Alice, Scheme, ABAP, Scala, Rust, Apex, FoxPro, Lisp, LabVIEW, SAS, Crystal, ML, Transact-SQL, Logo, Lua, Hack, Dart, Bash, COBOL, Ada || ______________