Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

need a little help by some who knows about for loops and while loops

tcoop452tcoop452 Member Posts: 1
[b][red]This message was edited by tcoop452 at 2002-7-26 11:38:32[/red][/b][hr]
I am trying to write a programming that will prompt the User to enter the first middle and last name .then have the for loop print to the screen the first middle and last intial and have it do the same in a while loop.I no it has something to do with capital letters but I cant seem to get it to work I am using Borland turbo c++ any help will be greatly welcomed my email address is tcoop452@yahoo.com thanks

Comments

• elway23elway23 Member Posts: 57
    Well, capital letters shouldn't have anything to do with it if you use a neat little function called tolower or toupper that can be found in any decent library.

You really should post this in the C++ forum though since that forum gets more hits than this one does. This forum is for C#. The people here more likely than not, know C++ pretty darn well, but you'll get more lookers over in the C++ forum.

Also, if you post your code, it will be easier to see what's happening. Don't forget to use the [ code] [ / code] (w/o the spaces) around your posted code so that it will stay formatted.

: [b][red]This message was edited by tcoop452 at 2002-7-26 11:38:32[/red][/b][hr]
    : I am trying to write a programming that will prompt the User to enter the first middle and last name .then have the for loop print to the screen the first middle and last intial and have it do the same in a while loop.I no it has something to do with capital letters but I cant seem to get it to work I am using Borland turbo c++ any help will be greatly welcomed my email address is tcoop452@yahoo.com thanks
    :
    :
    :

• Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

___ { http://forcoder.org } free video tutorials and ebooks about | C# C++ Java Visual Basic JavaScript MATLAB Swift Ruby Python PL/SQL Assembly Visual Basic .NET C R Objective-C Scratch Go PHP Delphi Perl Clojure Lua F# Lisp Awk SAS Crystal Julia Dart Alice Apex Prolog Rust VBScript FoxPro Fortran COBOL LabVIEW Hack ABAP ML Scala Ada Scheme Erlang D Logo Transact-SQL Kotlin Bash | _________