Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Transparent memo box

natess44natess44 Member Posts: 16
Hi I am making a program where I want a background image on teh form to show through some sort of memo or text box and I was woundering if anyone could tell me how to do this. thx

Comments

• natess44natess44 Member Posts: 16
    : Hi I am making a program where I want a background image on teh form to show through some sort of memo or text box and I was woundering if anyone could tell me how to do this. thx
    :
    I have managed to create a image of the memo box then I made it transparent but if there is a way to make it transparent I would like to find out.
  • RickListRickList Member Posts: 22
    : Hi I am making a program where I want a background image on teh form to show through some sort of memo or text box and I was woundering if anyone could tell me how to do this. thx
    :

OK, I use a Freeware component (with source) for this. Look at http://www.delphispirit.com/rd/Delphi/9/59 and find the "Transparent Components v.1.0" Download and install. It will put a .PAS file in a location of your choice. Create a new package, add the pas file, save, compile and install and away you go.

HTH

Richard.

• jgabasejgabase Member Posts: 12
    Is it possible to use this component under C++ Builder 6?