Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

General questions about industry

I attained my AA degree and went to work during the dot-com boom and worked a couple years before the bottom fell out. After taking some time off I went to work on getting my Bachelor's degree. My question is....what does the future of the web development industry look like? As i have been out of the loop for a while I'd like to get an opinion from people who are currently working in web-development. The stock market keeps getting worse and worse and the job market looks brutal. I will have my degree completed next year and would like any advice or thoughts on what direction to take (like should I go w/ Java or ASP.NET) to be successful.

Comments

• Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,496 ✭✭

__ ( http://forcoder.org ) free video tutorials and ebooks about \ MATLAB, Java, Scratch, C, Python, Objective-C, R, Ruby, Go, Visual Basic, Swift, C++, Perl, PHP, PL/SQL, Assembly, JavaScript, Delphi, C#, Visual Basic .NET Awk, Lisp, Kotlin, ABAP, Julia, VBScript, Scheme, Alice, Fortran, ML, D, F#, SAS, Erlang, Clojure, Bash, Crystal, Prolog, Lua, Scala, Dart, Ada, Hack, Transact-SQL, LabVIEW, Rust, Logo, Apex, COBOL, FoxPro \ ___________