Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

AutoRun

sabotsabot Member Posts: 5
I need some advice on creating an Autorun for an information CD holding multiple application files. I thought this would be the best place to seek it out because I would like it begin much like a game CD. Once the disc is in a form appears with buttons to initialize each file, such as Word, Excel, AutoCAD, Media Player, etc. Thanks!

Comments

• staticgerbilstaticgerbil Member Posts: 87
    : I need some advice on creating an Autorun for an information CD holding multiple application files. I thought this would be the best place to seek it out because I would like it begin much like a game CD. Once the disc is in a form appears with buttons to initialize each file, such as Word, Excel, AutoCAD, Media Player, etc. Thanks!
    :

if you already have the program written that has the buttons and starts the files you want all you need to do is put a file on the cd called autorun.inf and put this in it...

[autorun]
    open=enter program name here.exe

eg.
    [autorun]
    open=progchoos.exe

i presume (haven't tried it personally) you could even have a webpage you made with a link to the programs and put the sites name where the program name goes.

• Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

____ | http://forcoder.org | free video tutorials and ebooks about || C Objective-C Java MATLAB PHP Visual Basic .NET Assembly C# Python Scratch C++ Ruby R Perl JavaScript Visual Basic Swift Go PL/SQL Delphi Erlang COBOL Hack VBScript Fortran Clojure F# ML Lua SAS Bash Apex D Dart FoxPro Julia Lisp Awk Crystal Transact-SQL ABAP Ada Scala Kotlin Alice Scheme Prolog Rust LabVIEW Logo || ____