Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Web Host for my experimental site

I'm not sure that this is the right place for this post, but here goes.

I am new to web development, but I have designed and coded a fairly extensive and not so simple web site. In this application I hand coded all of the HTML, ASP using VBScript, and CSS. The application also uses
a database running under MS ACCESS. The ACCESS db system may someday need to be migrated to a more powerful package. The database is not simple and is composed of about 25 tables. I use ADO to access the database in many of my pages. One of the features of the system is the
uploading of small graphic images by business clients. This system is
intended for two types of customers: business and consumers. The businesses create; the consumers use. All the work was coded and tested using IIS and Windows 2000 Professional.

Enough of that!

My question is...

Does any know of a fairly inexpensive host that can handle a system such as I described above? A secondary concern is trust. Can the host
or administrator be trusted not steal design and code?

As I stated, I'm new to web development. However, I have extensive experience in the mainframe and mini-computer world.

Thanks in advance for any help.

adornoe

Comments

• Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

_ { http://forcoder.org } free ebooks and video tutorials about [ R, Objective-C, Visual Basic, PL/SQL, Java, C++, C#, Ruby, Scratch, Assembly, Go, JavaScript, Swift, MATLAB, Python, Perl, PHP, C, Visual Basic .NET, Delphi Kotlin, COBOL, ML, SAS, Scala, LabVIEW, D, Crystal, Scheme, Awk, Lua, Ada, Transact-SQL, Lisp, F#, Dart, Prolog, Logo, FoxPro, Bash, Julia, Rust, ABAP, Clojure, Hack, Erlang, VBScript, Apex, Alice, Fortran ] ______