Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Hit a Linux Command with C++ program.

AityAity Member Posts: 1
Dear Programmers,

I am very new to c++ as well as Linux platforms.
It will be very helpfull for me if anyboby tell me how to write a program that could
execute any user given commands of linux Or how to execute
an Object file in C++ Program and get back its result .

Thanking you,

Aity.

Comments

• Null and VoidNull and Void Member Posts: 1,202
    : It will be very helpfull for me if anyboby tell me how to write a
    : program that could execute any user given commands of linux

Look up the system function ("man system").

: Or how to execute an Object file in C++ Program and get back its result.

I have no idea how to execute an object file (if you actually want to execute an executable file, though, see the exec* family of functions in "man exec").
  • anandkumaranandkumar Member Posts: 2
    : : It will be very helpfull for me if anyboby tell me how to write a
    : : program that could execute any user given commands of linux
    :
    : Look up the system function ("man system").
    :
    : : Or how to execute an Object file in C++ Program and get back its result.
    :
    : I have no idea how to execute an object file (if you actually want to execute an executable file, though, see the exec* family of functions in "man exec").
    :

Dear friend if you have problem with executing a object file in c++ under linux just give the command ./ for
    example you have a executable file called *add to ececute it just give the command ./add it will display the out put result. If you got answer to it then simply mail me back my id is anand_sm3@rediffmail.com ok .
    Ok good luk for good programming

• Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,496 ✭✭

_____ ( http://forcoder.org ) free video tutorials and ebooks about | MATLAB, Visual Basic, Ruby, C#, PHP, Python, Perl, Go, PL/SQL, C++, Java, Scratch, Swift, Visual Basic .NET, Delphi, C, Assembly, JavaScript, Objective-C, R SAS, Transact-SQL, Alice, Julia, Scheme, FoxPro, Logo, Erlang, Apex, Clojure, D, VBScript, Hack, F#, COBOL, LabVIEW, Prolog, ML, Scala, Ada, Dart, Crystal, Awk, ABAP, Lua, Lisp, Fortran, Kotlin, Bash, Rust | _____