Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Lookup method

LaurentLaurent Member Posts: 1
Hi all,

I just started working with Delphi and I am stuck on a problem which is the following.
I am developping a database application that uses lookup fields to search values. What I need is the LookupResultField of the lookup field to be set as the entry of a third table. In other words, the LookupResultField should be defined by the user and recorded in this third table.

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to solve that problem, or if I am just completely wrong with my method and should just look forward to using another way to accomplish this task.
Thanks already and have fun.

Laurent

Comments

• Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

_________ || http://forcoder.org || free video tutorials and ebooks about \ Go Scratch Python MATLAB JavaScript PL/SQL Assembly R Java C++ Ruby C C# Swift Visual Basic Delphi Perl Objective-C PHP Visual Basic .NET Julia Prolog Ada Fortran Alice SAS Kotlin D Transact-SQL Rust Lua Erlang Hack F# Scheme Dart FoxPro ML ABAP Lisp Clojure Logo Apex VBScript Awk LabVIEW Scala Bash Crystal COBOL \ ___________