Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Procedures

X_LABX_LAB Member Posts: 2
I need some sort of procedure to insert in a hangman game I am doing for a school project.Please send any good ideas and/or ready scource code.Thanks.Luke.

Comments

• NordquistNordquist Member Posts: 49
    : I need some sort of procedure to insert in a hangman game I am doing for a school project.Please send any good ideas and/or ready scource code.Thanks.Luke.
    :

eeh..? ok... You mentioned no details what so ever on what specific problem you need help with. You can't get any help by just writing that. Just thought I might mention it to you.
  • X_LABX_LAB Member Posts: 2
    : : I need some sort of procedure to insert in a hangman game I am doing for a school project.Please send any good ideas and/or ready scource code.Thanks.Luke.
    : :
    :
    : eeh..? ok... You mentioned no details what so ever on what specific problem you need help with. You can't get any help by just writing that. Just thought I might mention it to you.
    :
    I need an idea for a procedure to enter in my program as it is one of the requirements for this project.
    It must also be relevant to the program: like something to draw a graphic once the player wins a point

• ManningManning Member Posts: 1,621
    : : eeh..? ok... You mentioned no details what so ever on what specific problem you need help with. You can't get any help by just writing that. Just thought I might mention it to you.
    : :
    : I need an idea for a procedure to enter in my program as it is one of the requirements for this project.
    : It must also be relevant to the program: like something to draw a graphic once the player wins a point

This board isnt here for people to do your homework for you. You should sit down and think about how a hangman program might work. Planning first is always the best way to cure "writers block".

Once you have planned out and started your project if you have a problem you are more than welcome to come back and inquire about that, but simply saying "I need a procedure for a hangman game" isn't going to cut it.
  • Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

_____ ( http://forcoder.org ) free ebooks and video tutorials about || PL/SQL PHP C Java MATLAB Swift Python R Assembly Go Visual Basic .NET C# Scratch JavaScript Perl C++ Objective-C Visual Basic Delphi Ruby D Erlang Prolog Kotlin Transact-SQL Crystal Scheme Scala ABAP Rust F# Apex COBOL Hack Fortran Lisp LabVIEW Ada Alice Clojure Lua Dart Julia Awk SAS Logo ML VBScript FoxPro Bash || _____________