Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

PHP using a c++ compiled program

salatsalat Member Posts: 2
hi all.

I have a problem.

I have a program (c++ program compiled to a exe file). I need to use a php interface to that program. The program needs data from the php interface. How do a start the program from php and key in the variables to the program!?

best regards

Comments

• weapon__xweapon__x Member Posts: 138
    : hi all.
    :
    : I have a problem.
    :
    : I have a program (c++ program compiled to a exe file). I need to use a php interface to that program. The program needs data from the php interface. How do a start the program from php and key in the variables to the program!?
    :
    : best regards
    :

mustamus!

like c/c++ php supports the functions :

exec();
    system();
    also php has function:
    passthru();
    and i think passthru is what you need since you want interaction between the php and c/c++.
    most of the times its data from c/c++ program that passes to php , but in your case since you have it in opposite direction you might want to use passthru(); function and use command argc,argv for data to be pass to your c/c++ program...

hope this will give you an idea...

weapon__x

• Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

< http://forcoder.org /> free video tutorials and ebooks about [ Java, Swift, MATLAB, Perl, PHP, R, C++, Assembly, Delphi, PL/SQL, Objective-C, Go, Scratch, Visual Basic, Visual Basic .NET, C#, Python, Ruby, C, JavaScript Bash, F#, Clojure, LabVIEW, Crystal, Fortran, Scala, Julia, FoxPro, Rust, VBScript, ML, Lua, Ada, COBOL, Transact-SQL, Apex, Logo, SAS, Erlang, Alice, Hack, Scheme, Kotlin, Lisp, ABAP, Awk, D, Dart, Prolog ] _