Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

where can I find socket programming ( romote access to DB) source code

hi,Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a newcommer, i try to write a simple program to test client and server's connection, do you guys have any programs on client and server?
or know where to download some source code?
Thanks in advance !
Karina

Comments

• malloc_size_tmalloc_size_t Member Posts: 4
    : hi,Dear Sir/Madam,
    : I am a newcommer, i try to write a simple program to test client and server's connection, do you guys have any programs on client and server?
    : or know where to download some source code?
    : Thanks in advance !
    : Karina
    :
    Are you trying to write a simple client sever? One of the best reference books for this sort of thing (with plenty of examples) is UNIX Network Programming by W. Richard Stevens.

• Justin BibJustin Bib USAMember Posts: 0

__ / http://forcoder.org / free video tutorials and ebooks about [ PL/SQL, Assembly, MATLAB, Python, Ruby, PHP, C, Swift, Scratch, Delphi, Visual Basic .NET, Objective-C, C++, R, C#, Go, Visual Basic, Perl, Java, JavaScript Awk, Lisp, Kotlin, Julia, Alice, F#, Hack, Erlang, COBOL, Clojure, Dart, Fortran, Prolog, Rust, Ada, Crystal, ML, LabVIEW, Logo, Scala, ABAP, D, SAS, FoxPro, Transact-SQL, VBScript, Apex, Bash, Lua, Scheme ] ______________