Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Electronic tools . . .

Does anyone have any recommendations on a type of soldering iron, sets, volt meter, and other tools?

Price wise and quality wise?

Stuff that I will need in my building of a little robot .. and then a huge one 30 years from now?

Comments

• josefjosef Member Posts: 37
    My recommendation would be:
    Get a soldering station with low voltage iron (safer than 230V) and with temperature controlled tip (tip lasts longer and its easier to solder).

Buy a digital multimeter, the more you pay the more features you get
    eg capacitance/ frequency measurement could be useful
    current measurement greater than the usual 300mA useful e.g. 10A

: Does anyone have any recommendations on a type of soldering iron, sets, volt meter, and other tools?
    :
    : Price wise and quality wise?
    :
    : Stuff that I will need in my building of a little robot .. and then a huge one 30 years from now?
    :

• Justin BibJustin Bib USAMember Posts: 0

_________ { http://forcoder.org } free ebooks and video tutorials about [ C++ C# Swift PHP Scratch Python Visual Basic .NET Ruby Visual Basic PL/SQL MATLAB C Objective-C R Delphi JavaScript Assembly Go Java Perl ABAP Erlang Scala Lua Transact-SQL Kotlin Lisp VBScript FoxPro Alice LabVIEW Logo Ada SAS Apex Crystal Rust D Julia Prolog Scheme Awk F# Clojure Bash ML Hack COBOL Fortran Dart ] ___