Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

setup

xsci2000xsci2000 Member Posts: 6
i was woundering when i am done my programm and want to make a setup file do i need any other file to add to the setup..
If anyone knows about the setup and how is done can u plz let me know..
thanks

Comments

• KlaasKlaas Member Posts: 8
    : i was woundering when i am done my programm and want to make a setup file do i need any other file to add to the setup..
    : If anyone knows about the setup and how is done can u plz let me know..
    : thanks
    :
    I believe not. Though I had a problem with the .net framework (has to be installed in order to run the created program)
  • hellspawnhellspawn Member Posts: 3
    [b][red]This message was edited by the hellspawn at 2002-7-23 9:10:52[/red][/b][hr]
    install shield should handle your problems. it will include files like databases and what not outside of the project.
    hellspawn
  • Justin BibJustin Bib USAMember Posts: 0

______ / http://forcoder.org / free video tutorials and ebooks about { Python, Visual Basic, Ruby, Go, R, Perl, Visual Basic .NET, PHP, C#, Objective-C, C, Assembly, Scratch, MATLAB, JavaScript, Java, C++, PL/SQL, Swift, Delphi ABAP, Apex, Transact-SQL, Crystal, Ada, Rust, Dart, COBOL, Prolog, Erlang, Julia, LabVIEW, FoxPro, Clojure, Logo, D, Scheme, ML, Hack, Kotlin, F#, Fortran, Lua, VBScript, Scala, Lisp, Alice, Awk, Bash, SAS } _____