Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

new to pascal

remmieremmie Member Posts: 2
i am interested in learning to program, i use to use pascal at college and would like to get back into it, could someone help me by telling what i need in the lines of compilers interpretors etc, any help would be good, thanks

Comments

• Haroldo_o_pHaroldo_o_p Member Posts: 79
    You could take a look at www.freepascal.org, there you'll find the most recent version of the Free Pascal Compiler, and lots of source code for it.

: i am interested in learning to program, i use to use pascal at college and would like to get back into it, could someone help me by telling what i need in the lines of compilers interpretors etc, any help would be good, thanks
    :

• Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

_______ ( http://forcoder.org ) free ebooks and video tutorials about { Delphi, Assembly, Perl, Objective-C, Scratch, MATLAB, Go, JavaScript, C#, PHP, C++, C, Ruby, Visual Basic .NET, Java, Swift, Python, R, Visual Basic, PL/SQL FoxPro, D, LabVIEW, Dart, SAS, Apex, ML, Julia, Fortran, Prolog, Ada, Hack, Kotlin, Rust, ABAP, Lisp, Scala, Transact-SQL, Logo, Awk, Scheme, Erlang, Crystal, Alice, Clojure, Bash, COBOL, VBScript, F#, Lua } _________