Looking for an expert programmer - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Looking for an expert programmer

SDCSDC Posts: 1Member
We are looking for an expert (genius) java, xml, jsp and more programmer for the development of client server collaboration (desktop sharing) applications. We are looking for people who can show real examples of their work and can meet deadlines.

If interested reply to this post with listings of examples and we will contact you if your level of experience fits our current needs.

Programmer may be able to work remotely if you are reliable and skilled.

Thanks
SDC

Comments

• sant3000sant3000 Posts: 9Member
    : We are looking for an expert (genius) java, xml, jsp and more programmer for the development of client server collaboration (desktop sharing) applications. We are looking for people who can show real examples of their work and can meet deadlines.
    :
    : If interested reply to this post with listings of examples and we will contact you if your level of experience fits our current needs.
    :
    : Programmer may be able to work remotely if you are reliable and skilled.
    :
    : Thanks
    : SDC
    :
    Hello
    Your offer looks very intresting.
    I'm freelancer with 7+ years experience. I'm higly skilled in OOP/OOD concepts. I've excellent experience in C++, bit less in Java. But I guess (and hope) I could be intresting for you.
    for more details about me, please take a look my online CV: [email protected]

Hope to hear you soon
  • BadAttitudeBadAttitude Posts: 14Member
    : We are looking for an expert (genius) java, xml, jsp and more programmer for the development of client server collaboration (desktop sharing) applications. We are looking for people who can show real examples of their work and can meet deadlines.
    :
    : If interested reply to this post with listings of examples and we will contact you if your level of experience fits our current needs.
    :
    :
    :

SDC you may find the person of interest at:

http://www.diaries.com/ShareMe/

I am currently working on sid eporject of doing sharing within the itv platform using java but Have time to ake on a paid project..

• pooja2512pooja2512 Posts: 16Member
    Hi!

I am a java professional with 2.5 yrs of exprience in HTML, JSP, Servlets, javascript, ejb, jdbc, XML and most of the java related technologies.

I am working with a firm in india and also wish to work as a freelancer.

Let me know if I can avail my services for ur work.
    Contact me at [email protected] for detailed CV.

Regards

Pooja

------------------------
  • venkivenki Posts: 1Member
    Hi,

I have been into Software Programming since January 2000. My core expertise lies in the field of Java starting from day one. And I'm a Certified Java Developer.
    At present I work for a Java based Network Management Solution.
    I also work as a free lance programmer.
    If you would like to avail of my services, you can reach me for a detailed resume.

Thanks

:
    :
    :
    :

• capcodercapcoder Posts: 4Member
    :
    :
    :
    :

If you need someone who can do true distributed application development, contact me. capcoder. Seattle.

• pilar1pilar1 Posts: 6Member
    :
    :
    :
    :
    Please let us know if we can be of any assistance.