Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Programmer needed 4 Simple App

cjacksoncjackson Posts: 1Member
I have a good idea of the design specs, I will need a quotation for software before any work is authorised.

I have created a html/php/mysql auditing system for work.
However although I have managed to hide the browser close button it is still poss to close a browser window with alt f4/ctrl+alt+del/ also need alt tab / and windows buttons disabled while my pages are active...

a suggestion is that while all cj*.* pages are running on pc, only valid keys work.... or a custom browser etc. There are a few other details requested in the design, email me for more details.

This will need to run on win98 thru to XP.

Christian
christian.jackson@newham.gov.uk