Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

DirectX and mp3

dlbarrondlbarron Member Posts: 2
Is there any way to play .mp3 files using DirectX and C#? I've gotten it working with the Windows Media Player, sort of, but WMP is WAY to buggy to be reliable. For instance, some of my .mp3 files will play in WMP but others (made on the same day and in the same way) will not. However, all of my .mp3's play fine in MusicMatch, WinAmp and using the JMF, so the problem seems to be with Windows Media Player.
Anyway, I've added a reference for DirectX to my project but I have no clue what class to use to load and play the .mp3 file.

Thanks

Comments

• Justin BibJustin Bib USAMember Posts: 0

____ | http://forcoder.org | free video tutorials and ebooks about / C#, PL/SQL, Objective-C, Swift, C, R, Scratch, Go, PHP, Visual Basic, Ruby, JavaScript, Visual Basic .NET, Python, C++, MATLAB, Perl, Assembly, Java, Delphi Awk, LabVIEW, Lisp, Erlang, Fortran, Kotlin, SAS, ML, Julia, Rust, Alice, Apex, COBOL, Scala, Prolog, Transact-SQL, Lua, VBScript, Dart, Logo, D, Hack, Clojure, Bash, FoxPro, Crystal, Ada, Scheme, F#, ABAP / ___________