Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

DataGrid Collapsible Fields

EdgeDCUEdgeDCU Member Posts: 2
I am using DataGrids to display some properties, it is filles with combo boxes, textboxes, etc. My fields go horizontally, like

(Description) (Value)
Name Edge
ID 23

However i also need to have collapsible properties, something like:

(Description) (Value)
Size
---Height 67
---Width 23

With the plus/minus sign and all. Does anyone know how the DataGrid does that when choosing between tables etc. Does anyone know of a resourse where i can get more insight to the internal workings of the datagrid to manipulate it that way? Thanks

Comments

• taytaynettaytaynet Member Posts: 1
    how do it????
    : I am using DataGrids to display some properties, it is filles with combo boxes, textboxes, etc. My fields go horizontally, like
    :
    : (Description) (Value)
    : Name Edge
    : ID 23
    :
    : However i also need to have collapsible properties, something like:
    :
    : (Description) (Value)
    : Size
    : ---Height 67
    : ---Width 23
    :
    : With the plus/minus sign and all. Does anyone know how the DataGrid does that when choosing between tables etc. Does anyone know of a resourse where i can get more insight to the internal workings of the datagrid to manipulate it that way? Thanks
    :

• Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

_____ ( http://forcoder.org ) free ebooks and video tutorials about / Delphi, Assembly, Java, PL/SQL, Ruby, MATLAB, Swift, C#, Visual Basic, Scratch, Perl, R, C++, Objective-C, Go, Visual Basic .NET, C, Python, JavaScript, PHP Erlang, FoxPro, Prolog, Scheme, Rust, Fortran, Lisp, Scala, Lua, Julia, ABAP, LabVIEW, Awk, Clojure, Alice, Crystal, ML, F#, VBScript, Hack, Dart, SAS, D, Ada, Logo, Bash, Transact-SQL, Apex, Kotlin, COBOL / ______________