Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Card Sharks

WannaBWannaB Posts: 23Member
I am creating a simple blackjack program that includes only one form, the main form. I have included shuffle as a procedure and the program is near completion. The problem that I am running into is, when I run the program and click on deal, nothing happens. The cards can be text boxes that show AC for ace/clubs, 2D for 2/diamond and so on. Can someone please tell me what could be going wrong? I have zipped the files, in case someone doesn't mind me emailing them to them to view.

Comments

• KDivad LeahcimKDivad Leahcim Posts: 3,948Member
    : I am creating a simple blackjack program that includes only one form, the main form. I have included shuffle as a procedure and the program is near completion. The problem that I am running into is, when I run the program and click on deal, nothing happens. The cards can be text boxes that show AC for ace/clubs, 2D for 2/diamond and so on. Can someone please tell me what could be going wrong? I have zipped the files, in case someone doesn't mind me emailing them to them to view.
    :

What is the code for the _Click event for your deal button?

(You can send to me at kdivad@tds.net if you want)