Card Sharks - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Card Sharks

WannaBWannaB Posts: 23Member
I am creating a simple blackjack program that includes only one form, the main form. I have included shuffle as a procedure and the program is near completion. The problem that I am running into is, when I run the program and click on deal, nothing happens. The cards can be text boxes that show AC for ace/clubs, 2D for 2/diamond and so on. Can someone please tell me what could be going wrong? I have zipped the files, in case someone doesn't mind me emailing them to them to view.

Comments

• KDivad LeahcimKDivad Leahcim Posts: 3,948Member
    : I am creating a simple blackjack program that includes only one form, the main form. I have included shuffle as a procedure and the program is near completion. The problem that I am running into is, when I run the program and click on deal, nothing happens. The cards can be text boxes that show AC for ace/clubs, 2D for 2/diamond and so on. Can someone please tell me what could be going wrong? I have zipped the files, in case someone doesn't mind me emailing them to them to view.
    :

What is the code for the _Click event for your deal button?

(You can send to me at [email protected] if you want)