Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

DirectX

ayokonaayokona Member Posts: 2
hey, im interested in learning graphics programming.. im currently a computer science major and plan on computer graphics as my future... the thing is.. i know no one who does it that can show/help me... im completely newbie and would like to start now.. im hesitant to buy any books so that i can learn because im not even sure what i want to learn.. Ive been looking around and I can only seem to find tutorials on topics that you have to have extensive knowledge on graphics programming.. im just curious if there is any tutorials out there can can teach someone with NO experience with the language.. im totally lost!! any website sites that are aim'd for total newbies is basically what im looking for.. anything would help!
ayok

Comments

• ChromeChrome Member Posts: 16
    : hey, im interested in learning graphics programming.. im currently a computer science major and plan on computer graphics as my future... the thing is.. i know no one who does it that can show/help me... im completely newbie and would like to start now.. im hesitant to buy any books so that i can learn because im not even sure what i want to learn.. Ive been looking around and I can only seem to find tutorials on topics that you have to have extensive knowledge on graphics programming.. im just curious if there is any tutorials out there can can teach someone with NO experience with the language.. im totally lost!! any website sites that are aim'd for total newbies is basically what im looking for.. anything would help!
    : ayok
    :

Go to the "D3D vs. OpenGL" post on the "3D Graphics" board
    Read them from the beginning to the end
    All info on your Questions can be found.
    Plus there are some great links along the way to!
  • Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

__ // http://forcoder.org // free ebooks and video tutorials about ( Perl, MATLAB, Go, Objective-C, Assembly, C, JavaScript, Scratch, C++, PL/SQL, Delphi, Visual Basic, Swift, PHP, C#, Java, Ruby, Visual Basic .NET, R, Python Hack, Rust, D, COBOL, Awk, Transact-SQL, ABAP, VBScript, Dart, FoxPro, Crystal, Scheme, Ada, Julia, Scala, ML, Prolog, Alice, Clojure, Apex, LabVIEW, Fortran, F#, Kotlin, Lua, SAS, Erlang, Logo, Bash, Lisp ) _____________