Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

snapshot problem

jgalezajgaleza Member Posts: 3
I have a report in access in which I use snapshot to capture and email. Well suddenly when I use snapshot, it only captures the about 30% of the page (its a one page report) specifically the upper left corner. The report area captured is also very large. How do I get it to capture the entire page?

Thanks a million!

Comments

• alibabaalibaba Member Posts: 11
    : I have a report in access in which I use snapshot to capture and email. Well suddenly when I use snapshot, it only captures the about 30% of the page (its a one page report) specifically the upper left corner. The report area captured is also very large. How do I get it to capture the entire page?
    :
    : Thanks a million!
    :

Is snapshot another application? If you use MSOutlook to e-mail with have you tried using the SendObject Command? For use with out look it is a very easy to use. It will e-mail the report however long as an attachment on the e-mail.

Dan

• Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

___ ( http://forcoder.org ) free video tutorials and ebooks about [ PL/SQL Ruby C# Assembly Java Perl Go Scratch PHP R C++ MATLAB C Delphi Visual Basic Swift Visual Basic .NET JavaScript Objective-C Python Kotlin Alice D Erlang Prolog Ada Clojure Lisp Rust Scala Julia ML VBScript Crystal ABAP Dart Apex COBOL Transact-SQL LabVIEW Bash SAS Lua Logo FoxPro F# Awk Fortran Hack Scheme ] __