Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Creative Minds and Experienced Gamers Wanted

[b][red]This message was edited by the DPRobinson at 2002-7-3 23:39:56[/red][/b][hr]
Designers/Gamers:

I am a 23 year old cisco engineer with a long history of gaming and design. Basically over the next several months I want to put together the conceptual stage and full deisgn of an advanced RPG/Fight Sim. I have written two working demos within the past 2 years in C++, but my talent lies in the planning and design. I have both a video artist and a sound engineer ready for when the time comes, but I need a few exceptionally creative people to brainstorm and produce something worthy of paying pro coders. Basically this is the first stage of what could very well develope into something huge, I have funding should things begin to click (My dad is the CEO of a fairly large company in Boston). If interested, post on this board or contact my monster account (monsteraccount@yahoo.com) and give me some background info on yourself and your experience.

Your time is appreciated,

Comments

• DPRobinsonDPRobinson Member Posts: 4
    [b][red]This message was edited by the DPRobinson at 2002-7-3 23:42:44[/red][/b][hr]
    [b][red]This message was edited by the DPRobinson at 2002-7-3 23:41:32[/red][/b][hr]
    [b][red]This message was edited by the DPRobinson at 2002-7-3 23:41:7[/red][/b][hr]
    Additional Note:

This will move over to this message board (Any problems and you can search for Creative Designers/Gamers) ... Thanks,

Dave

http://www.programmersheaven.com/groups/creativeminds
    : Gamers:
    :
    : I am a 23 year old cisco engineer with a long history of gaming and demoing (Sierra). Basically over the next year or so I want to put together the conceptual stage of an advanced RPG/Fight Sim. I have written two working demos within the past 2 years in C++, but my talent lies in the planning and design. I have both a video artist and a sound engineer ready for when the time comes, but I need one or two exceptionally creative people to brainstorm and produce something worthy of drawing in pro coders. Basically this is the first stage of what could very well develope into something huge, I have funding should things begin to click (My dad is the CEO of a fairly large company in Boston). If interested contact my monster account (monsteraccount@yahoo.com) and give me some background info on yourself and your experience.
    :
    : Your time is appreciated,
    :
    : Dave Robinson
    :

• Gradius7Gradius7 Member Posts: 4
    David,

I have brainstorming on games and ideas for many years. If this is a serious chance at a job, please email me and I will let you know what I can about myself and you can decide if I would be a needed part of your team.

brookge@auburn.edu

-sorry my comp won't let me email you at your monster account for some reason

: [b][red]This message was edited by the DPRobinson at 2002-7-3 23:42:44[/red][/b][hr]
    : [b][red]This message was edited by the DPRobinson at 2002-7-3 23:41:32[/red][/b][hr]
    : [b][red]This message was edited by the DPRobinson at 2002-7-3 23:41:7[/red][/b][hr]
    : Additional Note:
    :
    : This will move over to this message board (Any problems and you can search for Creative Designers/Gamers) ... Thanks,
    :
    : Dave
    :
    : http://www.programmersheaven.com/groups/creativeminds
    : : Gamers:
    : :
    : : I am a 23 year old cisco engineer with a long history of gaming and demoing (Sierra). Basically over the next year or so I want to put together the conceptual stage of an advanced RPG/Fight Sim. I have written two working demos within the past 2 years in C++, but my talent lies in the planning and design. I have both a video artist and a sound engineer ready for when the time comes, but I need one or two exceptionally creative people to brainstorm and produce something worthy of drawing in pro coders. Basically this is the first stage of what could very well develope into something huge, I have funding should things begin to click (My dad is the CEO of a fairly large company in Boston). If interested contact my monster account (monsteraccount@yahoo.com) and give me some background info on yourself and your experience.
    : : Your time is appreciated,
    : : Dave Robinson
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :