Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Router control via mscomm

mohit17mohit17 Member Posts: 1
hi,
i had tried to get response from my router while using mscomm. now the problem is that mscomm.input is not returning the correct/actual string as seen by the hyperterminal.
can any one tell me what the problem is or is there any other way to connect to a router?

Comments

• KDivad LeahcimKDivad Leahcim Member Posts: 3,948
    : hi,
    : i had tried to get response from my router while using mscomm. now the problem is that mscomm.input is not returning the correct/actual string as seen by the hyperterminal.
    : can any one tell me what the problem is or is there any other way to connect to a router?
    :

Is it the wrong string or is it formatted oddly?
  • Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,496 ✭✭

______ ( http://forcoder.org ) free video tutorials and ebooks about [ Visual Basic C++ C Perl PL/SQL R Swift Objective-C JavaScript Assembly Visual Basic .NET Delphi Java MATLAB Ruby Go Python C# Scratch PHP Alice Awk Kotlin LabVIEW Transact-SQL Ada Crystal COBOL Apex SAS Bash F# ML ABAP Scala FoxPro Clojure Julia Rust Fortran Dart Lisp Logo Lua VBScript Hack D Scheme Prolog Erlang ] _____________