Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Visual Basic 6.0 and Access

GogiGogi Member Posts: 258
[b][red]This message was edited by the Gogi at 2002-7-2 0:33:10[/red][/b][hr]
I made a program which uses an Access 97 database via ADO control.I want to know if I can run that program on other computers which does not have Access or have another version of Access.Can I do that?
Please help me!
Thank's in advance!

Comments

• GenjuroGenjuro Member Posts: 913
    : [b][red]This message was edited by the Gogi at 2002-7-2 0:33:10[/red][/b][hr]
    : I made a program which uses an Access 97 database via ADO control.I want to know if I can run that program on other computers which does not have Access or have another version of Access.Can I do that?
    : Please help me!
    : Thank's in advance!
    :

Yes, you can, provided they have the (latest) right version of ADO (run mdac_typ.exe in your setup).

• Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

_____ / http://forcoder.org / free video tutorials and ebooks about { JavaScript Visual Basic .NET Swift Ruby PHP Assembly Scratch PL/SQL R MATLAB Delphi Python Objective-C Java C# C++ Visual Basic Perl C Go VBScript Crystal FoxPro Awk F# Kotlin Transact-SQL Alice COBOL Prolog Logo Scheme Hack Fortran Apex ML Bash Ada Rust D Lua ABAP Julia Clojure Erlang LabVIEW SAS Lisp Scala Dart } ___________