Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

password authentication protocol

Sir,
i am a MCA student in india and would like to get c source code for the data transmission over a linux network. More precisely code for the password authentication protocol. This will be helpful for me to complete my project on network security.
Eagerly waiting for a positive reply.
ARVIND.K.

Comments

• Null and VoidNull and Void Member Posts: 1,202
    Linux doesn't do anything special with how it interacts over networks. You may be interested in looking at something like SSH (the most popular SSH daemon is probably OpenSSH, and it's open source; it contains a client too, but it may not be the most popular ;)).
  • vh67vh67 Member Posts: 2
    : Sir,
    : i am a MCA student in india and would like to get c source code for the data transmission over a linux network. More precisely code for the password authentication protocol. This will be helpful for me to complete my project on network security.
    : Eagerly waiting for a positive reply.
    : ARVIND.K.
    :
    : You can find it at www.debian.org.

• Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,496 ✭✭

______ | http://forcoder.org | free video tutorials and ebooks about \ PHP MATLAB Ruby PL/SQL Visual Basic .NET Go Objective-C Delphi Assembly Perl C# C++ Swift Scratch Python JavaScript Java R Visual Basic C Logo LabVIEW Bash Alice Crystal SAS Rust Dart Kotlin Prolog Transact-SQL COBOL Erlang D Ada Julia Fortran Scala F# Lisp VBScript Hack FoxPro Lua ML Scheme ABAP Apex Awk Clojure \ _______